REGULATIONS of the 6-th national festival „Science on stage-2016” HERE!
5400 Sevlievo, "Vasil Levski" High School
Director: Toma Tomev, tel: 067533303
Deputy director: Ivanka Toteva, tel: 067535714
us on FB HERE !
Apply now for the national pre-selection event 2016 for the European Science on Stage festival 2017 in Debrecen/Hungary! Biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and informatics teachers as well as primary school teachers are invited to hand in their most innovative teaching ideas by the 1 October 2016.
What should you do for your application:
1. Reed in details the Regulations for the festival.
2. Reed in details the CRITERIA FROM THE EUROPIAN ORGANIZING COMMETEE
3. Reed in details the Forms of presentation at the National and International Festivals
4. Fill in the Application form given in "Приложение № 1" and send it not later than the 1 October 2016 to Rositsa Konova.
5. Fill in the Project Proposal form in Bulgarian (project) and send it with the application form and as file to Mrs. Rositsa Konova. The selected by the jury projects will be send to the International Organizing committee after the festival.
On the International event only teachers can present their projects on stands if selected.
All your questions regarding thr application for the National Event should be send to Mrs. Konova or Prof. Georgieva or on our FB page.
SELECTION CRITERIA FROM THE EUROPIAN ORGANIZING COMMETEE FOR CLASSIFFYING THE PROJECTS
IN THE NATIONAL PRE-SELECTION EVENTS
The ideal Science on Stage project
- promotes students interest in science
- refers to everyday life,
- has a sustainable effect,
- is feasible in everyday school life and can be financed with reasonable expenses,
- promotes inquiry-based learning.
FORMS OF PRESENTATION AT THE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FESTIVALS
All participants present their projects and experiments at stands in an exhibition. The fair is the main element of the festival. Students and children can participate.
SEMINARS (up to 30min)
On which computer presentation of the project is presented and discussed with the other teachers.
WORKSHOPS (up to 30min)
Interactive hands-on sessions from teachers for teachers to work together to learn and practice new skills, develop activities or cre¬ate resources.
ON STAGE PERFORMANCES
Participants hold plenary presentations, performances or experimental lectures on a stage. Students and children can participate.
Exhibition of public and private enterprises, organisations, foundations and publishers.
Opening ceremony, excursions, evening receptions and other events.
WHAT IS SCIENCE ON STAGE EUROPE?
The non-profit association Science on Stage Europe provides a European platform for science teachers to exchange teaching con¬cepts and to share ideas. Since its launch in 2000 Science on Stage has reached about 100.000 teachers and teacher trainers in 24 European countries and Canada. A network of national steering committees in these countries provides the interface to their science teaching communities. They organise national activities for teachers and select the teachers who repre¬sent each country at the European Science on Stage festivals.
The festival, hosted every two years in a different country, is the culmination of national events in the participating countries. Following the festivals the ideas are cascaded through¬out participating countries and participants have the opportunity to work together and develop their teaching skills.